Thirty new documentaries are set to be presented at CPH:DOX’s industry event, CPH:Forum, between the 22nd and 23rd of march.
Projects will be coming from the likes of Erik Poppe, Jørgen Leth, Hubert Sauper, Sally Porter and Sigrid Dyekjær.
The projects to be pitched will compete for the Eurimages Co-Production Development Award of €15,000. Over 300 industry delegates are expected to attend, and the Nordic producers and directors will be offered guidance and promotional support for their projects through a collaboration with Kickstarter.
The full list of projects in alphabetical order is the following (list via the Nordic Film & TV Fund)
- Alt-Right, Adam Bhala Lough (Alldayeveryday. US)
- Balloon Wars, Sissel Morell Dargis (House of Real. DK)
- Bloody Nose, Empty Pockets, Bill Ross, Turner Ross (Department of Motion Pictures. US)
- Epicentro, Hubert Sauper (Groupe Deux. FR)
- Hale County This Morning, This Evening, RaMell Ross (Louverture Films. US)
- Hello Ladies, Deborah Stratman (Pythagoras Film. US/DE)
- I Die, Erik Poppe (Paradox. NO)
- I Walk, Jørgen Leth (Danish Documentary. DK)
- In The Classroom, Lea Hjort Mathiesen (Sonntag Pictures. DK)
- Jozi Gold, Sylvia Vollenhoven, Fredrik Gertten, Adam Welz (WG Film. SE, NO, S.A.)
- La Société de Spectacle, Göran Hugo Olsson,Sophie Vuković (Story AB, SE)
- Lord of Obstacles, Kirsten Johnson (US)
- My Father’s Acres, Carl Olsson (Final Cut For Real. DK)
- Nobody in This World Is Better Than Us, Roberto Minervini (Okta Film, AGAT Films & Cie /Ex Nihilo, Pulpa Film, Adomeit Film Aps, Artemis, Avventurosa. IT, FR, US, DK, BE)
- Nordic Trips, Iain Forsyth, Jane Pollard (Tattarrattat. IS, UK, DKSE, NO, GL, F.O)
- Oh Moscow – Sally Potter – United Kingdom – Adventure Pictures
- Polish God or Pepik the Czech goes to Poland in the quest of God, Filip Remunda (Hypermarket Film. CZ,PL,SK)
- Prophets of Rage, Jehane Noujaim, Karim Amer (Means of Production. UK, EG, US)
- Psychosis in Stockholm, Maria Bäck (Garagefilm International. SE, DK)
- Sisters with Transistors, Lisa Rovner (Anna Lena Films. FR, UK)
- Staring Through The Glass, Seamus Murphy (Pulse Films. UK)
- The Island, Anca Damian (Aparte Fil. RO)
- The Magnitsky Act II, Andrei Nekrasov (Piraya. NO)
- The Miracle of Almeria, Moon Blaisse, Thomas Bellinck (Cassette for Timescapes. BE)
- The Pervert’s Guide to XXIst Century, Sophie Fiennes (Blinder Films, Amoeba films. IE. UK).
- The Scar, Karen Mirza, Brad Butler (HOME, Khiasma –UK, FR)
- The Second Israel, Michale Boganim (AGAT Films & Cie /Ex Nihilo. FR, IL)
- United Nations – The end of the beginning, Lea Glob, Andreas Koefoed (Danish Documentary. DK)
- Why Slavery? Søren Klovborg (Plus Pictures, The Why Foundation. DK)
The14th CPH:DOX under its rebooted version will open on March 15 with the European premiere of the Sundance award-winning Danish/Syrian/German film Last Men in Aleppo. The festival’s full programme will be announced March 1st.