The annual showcase of Nordic film is about to start in Reykjavik, with the Nordic Film Festival commencing on the 13th of April.
The festival will open with the award-winning Finnish drama The Fencer, directed by Klaus Haro, which was also nominated for a Golden Globe and won two Jussi’s.
Here are the films screening at the festival:
- The Fencer (read our review)
- Flocking (read our review)
- At Home in the World
- Bikes vs Cars
- Louder Than Bombs (read our review)
- The Idealist (read our review)
- Becoming Zlatan
- The Wave (read our review)