Cinema Scandinavia June 2018
To celebrate Ingmar Bergman’s 100th birthday, Cinema Scandinavia has put together a special edition magazine containing a series of essays about the great film-makers life and work.
Our articles are also available to be read online. Some require a subscription to do so. Click here to learn more about our subscriptions.
Focus: Ingmar Bergman
- Introduction: Ingmar Bergman magazine only
- Bergman Revisited [+]
- Between Worlds: Be Aware of the Medium! [+]
- Connecting Scandinavian Auteurs [+]
- The Dala Horse in Exile [+]
- Flirting with “The Loyal Wife”: Bergman’s Theatrical Affair with Nora [+]
- Falling in Love with a Bad Girl [+]
- A Gift from Ingmar Bergman to David Lynch: Troubled Psyches [+]
- Scenes From a Marriage: Between “cool media” and “codes of intimacy” [+]
New Nordic Films