Finland’s BIRDS OF A FEATHER selected for European Genre Forum
The European Genre Forum has announced the projects that will take part in its 2018 edition, which kicks off on the 18th of April 2018.
Among the line-up is the Finnish film Birds of a Feather. The horror/drama is about the twelve-year-old perfectionist Tinja, who hatches a bird-like doppelgänger to carry out all her buried worst impulses.
The stories chosen in the European Genre Forum reflect a wide variety of cinema. The projects will attend three talent labs throughout 2018. Here’s the full list of projects:
- Birds of a Feather – Dir. Hanna Bergholm (Finland)
- Fingernail – Dir. Boaz Armoni (Israel)
- No Man’s Land – Dir. Mel Piper (Germany)
- Spinners – Dir. Ivars Tontegode (Latvia)
- The Base – Dir. Alex Madia Levi (United Kingdom)
- The Descendant – Dir. Colinda Bongers (The Netherlands)
- The Hike – Dir. Daniel Rübesam (Germany)
- The Plague Doctor – Dir. Michael O’Connor (Germany)