Table of Contents
- Nordic Women Throughout Film History. Twenty pages of women throughout Nordic film industry, both in front of and behind the camera.
- The Woman Who Conquered the World: A review of Ingrid Bergman: In Her Own Words
- “The Culture Is Quite Patriarchal in Sweden”: An interview with Suzanne Osten
- “ALLT ER SKAM” A Norwegian Hit Series That Made History
- Marie Louise Wille: Exploring Life and the Human Soul
- An interview with Joachim Trier, Eskil Vogt and Eili Harboe on Thelma, a female supernatural thriller
- Occupied Season Two: Erik Skjoldbjærg tells us what to look forward to in the second season!
- It’s My Responsibility to Tell This Story: An interview and review of The Nile Hilton Incident
- Gender Dynamics on Screen: An exploration of Force Majeure
- Prisoners: Bringing Icelandic Talent to the Forefront
- What Would You Sacrifice for a Good Story?: A review of 1000 Times Good Night
- Where Is Home?: A review + interview of Shapeshifters
- Female Detectives in Scandinavian Crime
- Who Am I?: A review of While We Live
- The Hand That Giveth, Also Taketh Away: A review of I Called Him Morgan