kr 39,00 – kr 99,00
Welcome to our March 2017 journal!
In this issue, we attend the Göteborg Film Festival and take a look at the new exciting films that are travelling around the world. We speak to Nordic Honorary Dragon Award recipient Lone Scherfig about her career and the importance of Dogme95, as well as Søren Malling about his new film, The Man. But that’s not all – we have over thirty pages of interviews, film overviews, reviews and release guides straight from the largest Nordic film festival.
In our essay section, we explore the works of Thomas Vinterberg and Aki Kaurismaki.
In our New Nordic Films section, we take a look at Law of the Land, House of Norway, and all the new Nordic premieres.
In our Nordic Documentary and Nordic Television sections, we provide overviews of upcoming releases around the world.
We are also on the ground at the International Film Festival Rotterdam and speak to the festival director of the Stockholm Feminist Film Festival.
Each issue of Cinema Scandinavia contains:
- News and industry insight
- Filmographies of the filmmakers we speak to, so you can find their previous films
- Recommended films
- Interviews with your favourite directors, actors and filmmakers
- Information on film releases in your country
- Similar films, so you can build a knowledge of Nordic film
- Upcoming Nordic premieres
- Upcoming international premieres & festivals
- Essays and further information about Scandinavian films
Cinema Scandinavia is perfect for fans of Nordic film and television around the world – we are the only publication dedicated to writing about Nordic film & television in English.
Only a small number are printed, so order now!
Print, Digital, Print & Digital